venerdì 23 novembre 2018

ROUND #12, UAE, FREE PRACTICE: MAY THE FINAL ACT START!

Salam from Abu Dhabi! Well... I wish I was in Abu Dhabi! Now I'm in Bergamo at university and from the window I can see a cloudy sky. And outside it's freezing! By the way, it's the first time I write an article from my smartphone.
Our hero Louis started in 4th position, while Antonio the squire was 1st.
While the session was going on, Louis started to lose positions. And after 15 minutes Antonio lost his leading position in advantage of Sir George.
After 20 minutes of session Louis climbed back to 9th position and then to 7th, where he remained until the end. And as tradition wants, here you have his time: 1:52.518!
I have to underline that this weekend Dan Ticktum makes his F2 debut with Arden.
See you this evening for the Qualifications!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento