giovedì 29 novembre 2018

2018 POST-SEASONAL FIA F2 TESTING, DAY 1: THE KNIGHT AND THE SAMURAI

Yes guys, my blogger duty for this season is not over yet. I had almost forgot that there is also post-seasonal F2 test... I will talk about them today, tomorrow and on Saturday.
Knight Louis will spend these days of testing with Carlin, pairing with Nobuharu Matsushita, who recently has been confirmed by the British team for 2019. #JapanPower As you know, I'm a big lover of Japan and its culture, I'd love to visit it, maybe on honeymoon, and I couldn't be happier to see my beloved Louis paired with a Japanese driver!
Our hero in the morning completed 23 laps with a time of 1:51.651, and in the afternoon he completed 27 laps with a time of 1:49.984: this was the best time of the day! For the first time in the GP2/F2 history, a female driver hit the track: the Colombian Tatiana Calderon, also known as "Tata", who is the Sauber reserve and test driver. 
I'll be back tomorrow! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento