giovedì 1 novembre 2018

LOUIS IN ABU DHABI PIRELLI POST-RACE TESTS WITH HAAS

I couldn't be happier! My little sweet Swiss chocolate is going to face an important challenge in his racing career. Yes, he will make his Formula One debut... but not during an official race. Instead, he will take part in the Pirelli post-race tests in Abu Dhabi, late in November. 
I'm so proud of this talented driver and lovely guy. His main sponsors are from UAE, so it's not difficult to imagine the reasons of his debut in Yas Marina.
Allez Louis! Nous sommes tous avec toi! (Since this year at university I have a French exam, I think it's nice to put some French expressions in my articles)
Haas is also the team for which his mentor Romain Grosjean races. Little gossip: Romain no longer lives in Geneva, he now moved to California to be closer to his team.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento