domenica 29 luglio 2018

ROUND #8, HUNGARY, SPRINT RACE: THE HERO OF BUDAPEST

Good afternoon! I write my review of the Sprint Race a bit late, because I've been eating out with my family. I managed to see a piece of the race in a shopping center.
As I predicted, LouLou went from 17th to 9th; for sure he is the Driver of the Day! And, as usual, I write his time: 1:34.435.
And the winner is... ALEX ALBON, THE THAI MASSAGER! My inner Italian is happy for the second place obtained by Luca Ghiotto...
And now there will be some weeks of summer break. On August 4th I'm leaving for Linz, and then I will visit Wien, Bratislava and Budapest. I hope it will be a pleasant holiday. I don't know where Louis will go...
And after the break it will be time for Spa-Francorchamps... the legendary Spa... and then... surprise! Stay tuned!
Vicky

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento