venerdì 6 luglio 2018

ROUND #7, GREAT BRITAIN, FREE PRACTICE: WELCOME TO SILVE(R)STONE!

This weekend we have my personal Grand Prix. Well, the Vicky SilveStone Grand Prix. 
In the F2 free practice my hero completed 19 laps and scored the 9th time of 1:41.677. I'm sure that during this round he will be back to the positions he deserves!
For Jack this is the home race: he is 5th, and my British readers and friends will be happy to know that Sir George scored the best time, followed by Alex the Thai massager and Lando, one of the heroes of "Racing To The Future"
And talking about Roy Nissany, the charming Israeli boy, he's only 16th. I have to say he's not so lucky this year... 
After watching the FIFA World Cup match, I will write a review of qualifications. 
Greetings from (Vicky) Silve(r)stone!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento