domenica 29 aprile 2018

ROUND #2, AZERBAIJAN: OH YEAH, VICKY IS ALIVE! BUT WHAT HAPPENED UNTIL NOW?

Good Sunday people! I bet some of you were wondering: "The second F2 round has started and Vicky is not writing articles on her blog, what the hell happened her?" Everyone who knows me knows that I spent some days of holiday in Germany with my mum and two friends, as you can see from my Instagram page.
I didn't have time to follow Formula 2 this weekend, so in this post I will give you a review of what happened until now in this second round of this 2018 season. So, let's start!
In the free practise our hero completed 18 laps, scoring the 18th time of 2:01.075; his squire Antonio was 8th.
The pole position for the Feature Race was conquered by the Anglo-Thai fighter Alex Albon, while Antonio and Louis were respectively 14th and 15th; the Swiss knight scored a time of 1:57.105.
Finally, Saturday afternoon arrived, and with it the Feature Race. It was such a crazy race, won by the nice Alex Albon, followed by Jack Aitken the heartstealer and by Antonio the squire. Unluckily Louis was forced to retire during the first lap due to a crash with the Indonesian tiger Sean Gelael, causing him his first race injury ever: my fearless Prince Charming hurt his hand. Thankfully, he hasn't got fractures, it's only a bit painful. He posted an Instagram story in which you can see his bandaged hand.
So, today I will write another post about the Sprint Race. Stay tuned, folks! I'm curious to see our prince racing with the bandaged hand. 

P. S.: As you know, the third child of William and Kate was born some days ago. I was so glad to hear that his first name is Louis! So now we have two princes with this name...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento