venerdì 6 aprile 2018

ROUND #1, BAHRAIN, QUALIFICATIONS: HEAT IS ON!

Good evening, petrolheads! Sensei Vicky Silve is ready to write the first chapter of this novel titled "2018 FIA Formula Two Season". It's a story about 20 young knights... only one of them will get an important treasure, not before going through breathtaking adventures and difficulties.
The pole position was obtained by the youngest hero of the group, the British Lando Norris, who races for Carlin. Last year he won the FIA F3 Championship. I met him in Monza, too, with my friend Giulia who was there to interview him. After him there his another youngster from England, George Russell, GP3 reigning champion, driver of ART Grand Prix. 
The main character of our story, the young and handsome Helvetic knight Louis Delétraz, improved a lot: tomorrow he will start in 5th position. In the very last moments of the qualification session, he was defeated by the Dutch Nyck De Vries, a small boy with a great heart and a great courage, who defends the colours of Prema. Louis scored a time of 1:42.174. I'm sure he will be able to give birth to epic battles. I can just imagine his beautiful eyes under his helmet... I faint when I'm thinking about it.
The charming Jack Aitken, famous for his almond-shaped eyes and his heartstealing smile, will start 9th. My fellow Italians Antonio Fuoco, Louis' squire, and Luca Ghiotto will be starting from the 6th row. It's not the only row occupied by two drivers of the same nationality: the 4th row will be all Japanese, with Nirei Fukuzumi and Tadasuke Makino. In the last row of the grid there are two of my favourites: Sean Gelael and Roy Nissany.
Stay tuned. Tomorrow I will write about the Feature Race. 
Have a great evening!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento