giovedì 12 aprile 2018

BETWEEN LOUIS AND THE SEA - #3: A SOFT TOY AS A TOKEN OF LOVE

After lunch, Louis and Gustav went upstairs with us, and we discovered we were neighbours of room! But I had thought about it, as we were neighbours of umbrella, too. "That's really nice, if we have some problems we can count on you!" I sentenced.
"Same for us!" Gustav echoed me.
Before my mum and me entered the room, Louis held me. "Do you feel like going to the funfair with me this evening, after dinner?" If I was feeling like going with Louis to the funfair after dinner? All right if I was feeling like! "Yes, I do." We greeted with a quick kiss on the lips.
I talked about it with mum: "Louis asked me to go out with him after dinner, we would go to the funfair" "Go!"
In the afternoon we had a nap. Or better, my mum had, I could hardly close my eyes for the emotion. I would have gone out in the evening with Louis!
Before going downstairs for dinner, that evening, I decided to dress up with a bit of elegance. I put on my beautiful white dress, the one that makes me look like a young bride, and I untied my hair on my back. I made a nice, sober and light makeup, with foundation, a pinch of blush, glitter on eyes, brown pencil and lip gloss. I sprayed some perfume on me. Mum observed: "You look enchanting! Louis will like you a lot"
As I did at lunch, at the table I sat down with him. Sean was looking at us sideways, as he was jealous. "He will resign to the fact that I stay with Louis" I thought.
I brushed my teeth and I retouched my lip gloss. Louis and me went out from our rooms almost contemporarly. "You are a real Swiss! You are always in time!" I joked.
The funfair was situated in a park not so far from the seafront. We paid the entrance tickets and we entered. Holding our hands, we started looking around. There was really everything: carousels with horses and cars, the "Apple-Caterpillar", the bumper cars, the stalls who were selling sweets and cotton candy...
"Do you like the funfair?" I asked him.
"I'm not mad about it, when I was a child I used to go more often"
"Same for me... It's been a long time since my last visit to a funfair"
Louis pointed at the shooting gallery stand. 
"Can I try?" 
"Yes, you can"
On a shelf behind the attraction's owner there were some pots which had to be shot with a little ball; according to the quantity of shut down pots you would have won a different prize. Louis grabbed a little ball... took aim... threw it with all the strength he had in his arm... and... bull's eye! He shut down all the pots! The owner gave him a long applause and with a big smile gave him the prize: a peluche teddy bear who had in his hands a red heart on which was writted "I love you". When we went away, he gave me the bear he had won: "This is for you, darling" 
"I can't believe it!" And we exchanged a very intense kiss. 
We walked a little further between attractions and stalls, and sometimes we took some pictures, too, including cheek to cheek selfies and... lips to lips.
"I've never had a girlfriend" Louis confided to me.
"I used to have a boyfriend about two years ago. Our relationship lasted six months"
"When I was younger I used to have some crushes, but you are my first official girlfriend"
We stopped at the sweets' stall and we bought a lot of liquerice. We sat down on a bench and we started to eat it.
"In Switzerland we're not used to eat liquerice" Louis explained me. "We're more used to chocolate"
"I know, Swiss chocolate is famous worldwide!"
Two beautiful black mustaches had appeared on Louis' lips. In my purse I had my portable mirror and put it in front of him so he could see them.
"Can I clean you?" I asked him. And without waiting for his answer I took out a paper tissue, I bathed it with water from a fountain and I passed it on Louis' "mustaches".
"With those liquerice moustaches, you looked like a F1 driver from the 70s" I joked. And he bursted into laughs too, and then he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
When we came back to the hotel, we wished good night to the each other.
"Good night, Vicky"
"Good night too, Louis"
And we exchanged the now inevitable kiss. I entered the roome tiptoe, not to wake up mum, who was already in the dream world. I scrubbed, I brushed again my teeth, I tied my hair and I put on my nightgown. That night I sleeped hugging the peluche Louis gave me, a symbol and reminder of our young love blossomed in the enchanting landscape of Versilia.
The following morning I showed my mother the peluche: "It's a sign that your Louis feels for you a big and deep love"
"I believe it too, I feel he won't let me down. Certainly I mustn't have so many illusions, but..."
"But he doesn't seem me a guy you could hurt you in some way"


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento