martedì 10 aprile 2018

BETWEEN LOUIS AND THE SEA - #2: THE BEGINNING OF A FAIRYTALE

The following morning, my mum and me had breakfast with the rich buffet offered by the hotel. Sean got closer to our table... "Good morning, Vicky. Did you sleep well last night?"
"Good morning, Sean! Yes, I did. What about you?"
"I had a wonderful night." He looked at my mother. "Are you Vicky's mother?"
"Yes, I am" she answered with a big smile. They shaked their hands. I noticed that Sean was hiding someone behind his back. Even though I was watching carefully, I couldn't understand who he was. At the tables there were all the drivers who were eating their breakfast... all of them, but... Sean made a sly smile and moved away, revealing that behind him there was hidden... Louis. I didn't believe to my eyes. We remained a bit looking at the each other. All of a sudden Louis kissed my hand. 
"Nice to meet you, Vicky"
"It's a pleasure for me too"
I was very excited. When we ended our breakfast, my mum and me went to our room to get ready to our first day on the beach. The holiday was officially started! When we went in search of our umbrellas and deck chairs, we realized that our neighbours were right... Louis Delétraz and Gustav Malja. The blond Swedish was lying in the shadow and was spreading sunscreen on his body. "As he has such a delicate skin, he has to put on a lot of it!" my mother whispered. Louis arrived too, he was very handsome and radious. As soon as he saw me proposed: "Do you feel like having a walk with me?"
My mother agreed: "Go with your Louis!"
The Swiss son of art took my hand. My heart was beating very fast. I was walking hand in hand with Louis Delétraz! When my feet touched the sea's water, I was scared of waking up from that magnificent dream. But no, I was still there with Louis. 
"Why did you choose this place?" I asked him.
"It's beautiful and liveable. We really like it."
"It was my mum's idea to come here on holiday"
"Good choice!"
It was so beautiful to walk with Louis and talk to him! He was radious, with shining eyes and cheeks on fire. It was clear that he was happy, as well as I was. He threw me in the sea and proposed me: "Let's swim!"
I'm not very good at swimming, but with Louis I was feeling protected and safe. Without leashing our hands we went a bit more far from the beach. We parted and we faced each other. Louis, before I really realized it, rested his forehead against mine, pressed his pointed little nose against mine and kissed my lips intensely. I threw my arms to his neck, I opened very slowly my lips and I let his tongue touching mine. We stayed it that position for a long time I don't know exactly. I was feeling in paradise. His hands were going through my hips and thighs. When a wave bigger than the others came, we abandoned ourselves at the sea's waters, tickling and spattering ourselves, having great laughs. In the meanwile the other drivers were entering the sea, observing us with partecipation. 
I heard Antonio Fuoco who was whispering to Charles Leclerc: "Delétraz started to be in love!"
"They are a lovely couple, aren't they?" the Monegasque echoed him.
Robert Visoiu, who has lifeguard license, was looking after his colleagues and friends with the zealous care of a Saint Bernard dog, while Ralph Boschung was letting himself be lulled by the waves, floating on his back, with hair who made him appear like the sun surrounded by rays. Along the shore, Nyck de Vries was picking up shells. A little further, Luca Ghiotto, Artem Markelov, Nabil Jeffri, Norman Nato and Alex Albon were committed in the realization of a majestic sand castle. At a certain point Louis stirred. "Who the hell bite me?" 
From the water Jordan King and Gustav Malja went out. Jordan advised Louis: "There is a shark here!"
"Is this shark named Jordan? Or Gustav?" I questioned.
"Oh, what a pity. The prank failed!" Gustav commented. And we bursted all in  a fragorous laugh.
It was like talking to people I've been knowing since ever, as I was at ease. And I couldn't forbear to realize that drivers, without their racing suit and helmet, are boys like me and anybody else.
My fingertips were beginning to suffer from the time spent in the water, so I decided to exit and come back to my mother. Louis followed me. My mother was under the umbrella, chatting with an old lady. 
"My daughter has always been into cars and motorsport since her early childhood... she used to play always with toy cars!"
"In my day, instead, girls who followed motorsport were few, and the drivers or anyway sportsmen in general weren't so much popular among women. Now I see all these young Formula 2 drivers who are really handsome boys."
"Here my daughter comes... she's hand in hand with a driver!"
I introduced myself to the lady: "Nice to meet you, I'm Vittoria!"
"My pleasure, Gilda. And who's this handsome youngster who's here with you?"
"He's Louis Delétraz, a Swiss Formula 2 racing driver."
"Are you engaged?"
"From today... yes, we are!" I announced. My mother was about to be moved. And it was just so: Louis and me since that moment were officially a couple. We had exchanged our first kiss, we stayed hand in hand... what else could this mean?
At lunch I sit at the table with Louis and other drivers. There were a lot of questions for me.
"How long you will be staying here?"
"What's your favourite song?"
"What's your dad's job?"
"Are you vegetarian?"
"Do you believe in God?"
"Have you got brothers or sisters?"
So they all were very curious boys!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento