domenica 15 dicembre 2019

SWISS COMBOS, RAIN IN THE DESERT AND DOCTORS IN ENGLISH PHILOLOGY

Good Sunday evening! I’m sure you’re wondering about why I wrote such a weird title for this article… well, read it and you will have an answer.
Today our dear Lou made a new experience: he tested a LMP1 car during the WEC rookie test in Bahrain! 
Louis is proud to be Swiss and the Rebellion car, named after a famous Swiss watchmaker, really suits him! Swiss watches are well-known for their precision, and Lou… had a very good time! On his Instagram profile he wrote: “WHAT A CAR!” When I was flicking through the pics he posted, firstly I thought I was seeing double. Then I realized everything was good with me. It was actually raining! It’s odd to see rain in Bahrain, isn’t it?

P. S.: Among the rookies attending this test there was also Kenta Yamashita, nicknamed YamaKen, or “Mr I-Don’t-Speak-English” for his astonishing ability in speaking Shakespeare’s language. My mum would like to see him as my boyfriend!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento