giovedì 5 dicembre 2019

2019 POST-SEASONAL TESTING: DELÉTRAZ VS. SCHUMACHER? YES, BUT THEY’RE THEIR SONS!

Can you imagine the joy I felt when, while I was on the train on my way back home from university, my friend Valeria wrote me a message saying that Lou was the fastest driver of the day? I felt over the moon and I still feel so!
In the morning our hero completed 18 laps and ended with the 2nd time, 1:50.958; only the Young Kaiser was faster than him. In the 90s it was impossible to see Delétraz and Schumacher fighting together in Formula One, as Michael always was among the top positions and Jean-Denis was a backmarker. But now, thanks to their sons, we can see battles among drivers bearing these two big surnames.
In the afternoon he topped the group, with 49 laps under his belt and a whirlwind time of 1:50.543.
See you tomorrow for the 2nd day, in which I hope LouLou will keep pushing like today!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento