sabato 7 dicembre 2019

2019 POST-SEASONAL FIA F2 TESTING, DAY #3: TSAR NIKITA CLOSES THE CURTAINS

In a warm day of Abu Dhabi we crowned the new Tsar of Russia, Nikita Mazepin. He managed to beat his rivals Call(um) Me Maybe Ilott and our dear LouLou, who had quite an up-and-down day: in the morning completed 34 laps and finished 3rd with a time of 1:50.623, and in the afternoon put under his belt 38 laps and scored a time of 1:52.412 behind the young samurai Yuki Tsunoda.
So… what can I say about these testing days? Lou did his best and gave us a lot of happiness and satisfaction!
I don’t know what Lou will do next season; whatever he will do, whenever he will race, I will keep you updated about him thanks to this little space, which in a month will turn 2! I’m always grateful to you, my dear friends and readers, who helped me to believe in this project and to make it real.
P. S.: I’m thinking about what to post in these months without racing…

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento