domenica 24 giugno 2018

ROUND #5, FRANCE, SPRINT RACE: MY HAPPINESS

"Happy, shalala... it's so nice to be happy, shalalala..."
(Alexia, "Happy")

With this caption from one of the songs I love most I can explain my feelings about this race. Yes, I'm very happy, because my little adorable cutie pie ended the race on the podium, as runner-up! His time is 1:51.570.
The race winner is Nyck De Vries, and talking about the 3rd position, I have another reason for being happy: there is Luca Ghiotto the Italian goodfella!
During the race the little Swiss had memorable battles with Nyck and Nicholas Latifi. I'm sorry about Jack Aitken and Tadasuke Makino who retired due to engine failures.
Next weekend we come back to the track! We will travel together to Austria, among the Styrian hills! 
Au revoir! 

P. S.: Probably on this week I will post other chapters of "Racing To The Future". Stay tuned!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento