venerdì 22 giugno 2018

ROUND #5, FRANCE, FREE PRACTICE: WELCOME BACK TO FRANCE, DRIVERS!

Salut à tous! I couldn't be happier to head back into blogging racing weekends after a 4-weeks hiatus.
After 10 years, Formula One, Formula 2 and GP3 come back to France. Not in Magny Cours, but in Le Castellet, at the Paul Ricard circuit, where in May 1986 my favourite 80s driver, Elio De Angelis, lost his life due to a crash during a testing session.
And now go away, sadness! We are here to talk about Louis' 5th time during the free practice session! His time is 1:46.105 and completed 18 laps.
Now let's see where his friends are. Jack Aitken is 8th and Roy Nissany is just behind the Anglo-Korean.
Italian goodfellas Luca and Antonio are respectively 7th and 11th.
I'm very sorry about my Japanese samurai, Tadasuke Makino, who ended up only in 19th position.
After qualifications I will write another article. À bientôt! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento