lunedì 7 gennaio 2019

LOUIS IS BLUE, DA BA DEE DA BA DA!

Welcome to the first post of 2019! Is there a better way to start a new year than an amazing news? 
Louis will compete in FIA F2 for the third consecutive year, and he will do it with Carlin, the team with whom he tested in Abu Dhabi a few days after the end of the season.
After many red cars and suits it's time for a bit of blue, as it's the social colour of Carlin. It will suit him, and according to my mother blue makes you appear slimmer.
All I have to do is to end this article with a phrase from one of the songs I love most... "I'm blue, da ba dee da ba da, da ba dee da ba da..." You know, I adore Gabry Ponte and the Eiffel 65... and I love to mix motorsport and music. 

P. S.: Tomorrow this adorable little blog will celebrate its first year of activity. Stay tuned for a great surprise!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento