martedì 8 gennaio 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BLOG!

Bonjour à tous! Comment ça va?
*Okay, okay, I switch to English now...*
Today is an important birthday. Not the one of a person, but the one of this blog. When I opened it I didn't expect that it would have turned out to be so successful. And now, after one year of activity, I can say that I'm more than satisfied!
In this year I had more than 2400 views from tons of different countries, and it's fantastic to know that drivers and motorsport figures visited it too. But the most important thing is that I had the honour to be interviewed by Anna Mangione for her "Wheels&Heels" project dedicated to women who do something for motorsport, and I want to thank Anna again.
I'm blessed to have a family and friends who cheer me up and push me to do my best. I want to thank you all, parents, relatives, Instagram friends, university mates and all my friends.
Above all I want to thank Louis, without whom this blog would have never existed. I wish you all the best for 2019 and your future career.
This year there will be a new race review format. Stay tuned to find out more!

Vicky Silve

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento