sabato 26 maggio 2018

ROUND #4, MONACO, SPRINT RACE: BOTH ON THE PODIUM!

Bonne aprés-midi du Samedi à tous! 
This is a joyglorious day for Italy! Antonio Fuoco won the Monegasque Sprint Race! The podium is completed by Sir Lando Norris and... *rolling drums* LOUIS THE SWISS STAR!!! This is the first podium for Charouz Racing and for my cutie pie in F2. As always, Louis' time: 2:00.347.
The Swiss knight Louis and the Russian Cossack Artëm battled side by side during the whole race, with Artëm trying to overtake Louis at la Rascasse.
I'm sorry about Sean the Indonesian Tiger, who during the 4th lap crashed at la Piscine, and for Sir George Russell, who during the 20th lap crashed into the wall. Such a sad weekend for him... Lady Seychelle will have to cheer him up. And Tadasuke the Samurai and Jack the Half-Blooded Prince Charming abandoned the race too... 
Alex the Thai massager had a contact with Roy Nissany, Chanoch's son, during the 27th lap.

"What a magic moment 
I can feel the vibe 
What a strong emotion!"
(From the Eurobeat song Pilot is the Hero by Niko)

In my opinion these song lyrics suit perfectly my state of mind of this moment. As you can imagine, I'm so proud of my fella Antonio and so happy for my sweetheart Louis. I hope they will have many other satisfactions... see you in 26 days for the Paul Ricard race, which will represent the comeback of the Formula One Circus to France!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento