sabato 12 maggio 2018

ROUND #3, SPAIN, FEATURE RACE: GELAETRAZ STRIKES AGAIN

Good afternoon! I start my article with a little dissertation: tomorrow I won't be able to comment the Sprint Race in the morning as I'm going to Monza to attend the ELMS race. You will see my pics on Instagram. 
It happened again. The Gelaetraz crash. Sean and Louis crashed together for the second time. The crash will be under investigation, as well as the winner Sir George Russell, who during lap 12 threw something mysterious out of the car. What the hell was it? We will discover it. Meanwhile I propose you to make some suppositions about it. The guy who will guess it will win a lesson of safe driving with Pastor Maldonado.
Apart from joking, Santino Ferrucci until now had a very disastrous weekend. He failed to start this race for a mechanical problem... oh my gosh, these cars are so problematic!
The podium was completed by the two McLaren young drivers: Nyck de Vries and Lando Norris. As an Italian, I'm proud about Luca Ghiotto's 4th place and Antonio Fuoco's 10th position. And Mr. Almond-Shaped Eyes ended 6th.
Louis, I bet that in the Sprint Race you will have more luck!
So... see you tomorrow when I come back from Monza! Have a nice evening!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento