venerdì 23 marzo 2018

2018 PRE-SEASON TESTING: FINAL PREPARATIONS

And now I'm beginning to talk about the third and final day of pre-season testing. In about two weeks the "real" F2 season will be on. Are you ready and excited, folks?
The best driver in the morning was the German Maximilian Günther, who I met last year in Monza. And guess who scored the second time, more specificately 1:43.058, and completed 39 laps? None other than my knight Louis! I'm so proud of him! GO GO GO LOUIS! ALLEZ LOUIS! What about the other drivers I support? Hmmm... Louis' squire, Antonio Fuoco, ended in 10th position, and his friends Jack and Ralph ended respectively 4th and 14th.
And finally here we are in the last session. It's an hot afternoon in Sakhir. The Asian power embodied by Nirei Fukuzumi triumphed. My cutie pie was quite unlucky, as he arrived 19th with a time of 1:49.013; however, he completed 41 laps.
What can I say about these days of testing? Apart from this afternoon's débâcle, I'm happy for the beautiful performances shown by the Swiss ace.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento