domenica 5 novembre 2023

6 HOURS OF BAHRAIN - END OF MANY CHAPTERS

In a sunny and windy November afternoon, the day after coming back from a beautiful family holiday to Parma, I’m writing this review of Lou’s final race of the year, which crowned him King of LMP2, obviously along with RobKub and Rui Andrade. By the way, did you know that next year WRT will switch to Hypercar? 

The overall WEC Champions, once again, are Séb Buemi, Brendon the Pop Singer and Ryo Hirakawa, whom I sent my dearest congratulations to! And I’m also happy for the Iron Dames who gained P1 in the LMGTE class, which unfortunately had its last appearance in WEC. I will miss that beautiful GT cars next year.

Finally, I say a big THANK YOU to all the drivers who entertained us on track, as well as team managers, mechanics and all the staff who worked to this amazing WEC season. Because it’s not only about drivers, motorsport is the fruit of the hard work of several different figures. 

What will be Lou’s future challenges? In 2024 he’ll race full time in the US with Acura, I can’t wait for this new adventure and I will always support him. I’m a bit sorry he won’t come to Monza, but maybe I’ll try to attend some overseas races (everything can happen!)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento