domenica 13 giugno 2021

8 HOURS OF PORTIMÃO - GREEN & YELLOW VIBES

This weekend Lou experienced for the first time a WEC race: the 8 Hours of Portimão! He looked so good in his green & yellow InterEuropol racing suit… his weekend started with a P6 in qualifications. Not bad, for a rookie!

And the race was not bad too, as he ended in P8. As a Japan lover, I’m really happy about the two Toyotas in the first two positions! In the end, I wanna give a special mention to Sean Gelael aka Mr KFC: he conquered the 5th place. I’m very fond of Sean Gelael because in my fanfiction “Between Louis and the Sea” he had a crush on me and was my suitor, do you remember? Have you read this fanfiction?

See you for the next race! Talking about WEC, I can’t wait about Lou racing in Fuji…

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento