lunedì 16 novembre 2020

2020 1000KM OF PAUL RICARD - BAD LUCK AND LUCK IN THE SAME RACE

Good Monday afternoon from a lockdowned Vicky! Yes, in Italy we are confined in our homes again… but luckily I always have indoor activities to do. I follow my Master’s lessons with Microsoft Teams, I help my mum with cleaning and tidying home, and, last but not least… I OBTAINED MY BACHELOR’S DEGREE! Finally I did it, I graduated in Communication Sciences!

Okay, let’s switch to motorsport now. What a weekend! Lewis equalled Michael Schumacher and Joan Mir gave Suzuki a World Championship after 20 years of absence.

Last weekend the 1000km of Paul Ricard took place too, and Lou raced with the GPX Porsche. Unluckily, due to a technical issue, he had to stop before the end of the race, but that didn’t prevent him from being P2 in the championship! Congratulations to Lou and his teammates Romain and Thomas!

See you to Middle East for the last three rounds of F2!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento