domenica 20 settembre 2020

24 HOURS OF PASSION

Madames et monsieurs, bienvenue au Mans pour la competition la plus belle et important du monde!

It was supposed to be held in June, but due to the infamous CoVid-19 pandemy it was postponed to September. Here we have Lou, who previously won the virtual one, driving a Rebellion LMP1 prototype along with Nathanaël Berthon (his surname recalls me about Tarcisio Bertone!) and Romain Dumas, whose surname recalls me of the famous French writer Alexandre Dumas (I am and always will be a literature geek). There also are many former F1 stars, such as my childhood hero Juancho and my fellow Italian Fisico! And obviously I support Kamui and Kazuki, the samurais of Toyota!

And Kazuki finally won the race, his 3rd 24h of Le Mans in a row! Lou and his coequipiers ended 4th: good job, guys!

See you in a week for the Russian F2 round!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento