domenica 21 giugno 2020

THIS TIME FOR AFRICA

“HE IS THE CHAMPION! HE IS THE CHAMPION!”

Okay, okay… you know that I’m addicted to the songs by Queen… but is there a better song to celebrate Lou’s conquer? Music purists maybe will lynch me, as I have drawn the title of this post from a song by Shakira 😜
Lou is the champion of the 2020 SRO E-Sport GT Series! He started from pole position during the final round in the virtual version of Kyalami and made a splendid victory!
I’m happy he won this virtual championship, but I actually hope to see him winning a REAL championship one day!
See you in Spielberg just after the end of my summer exam session, which, by the way, is the last one of my undergraduate university career. Then, in October, I will finally obtain my Bachelor’s Degree!

P.S.: did you know that, in Zulu language, “Kyalami” means “my home”? It’s such a beautiful meaning, isn’t that?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento