venerdì 29 novembre 2019

ROUND #12, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, QUALIFICATIONS: THINGS ARE EASY WHEN YOU’RE BIG IN UAE

I write this article a bit late, as I was attending a premiation in the company my dad works for.
Lou opened the dances on the track, leading the group at the beginning of the qualifications. He remained steadily in the highest positions, fighting with Call(um) Me Maybe Ilott and the poleman-to-be, Sergio the Handsome Brazilian. He grabbed the 3rd position with a time of 1:49.931. He loves the Abu Dhabi Circuit, the people in the UAE love him and that helps him a lot. That gives me an assist to explain you why I choose that title for this article: it’s the adaptment of a sentence from the song “Big In Japan” by the German band Alphaville, “things are easy when you’re big in Japan”, in which I replaced Japan with UAE. Behind him there’s Samurai Nobu, recently nominated by Lou “the best teammate I’ve ever had
See you tomorrow for the Feature Race! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento