sabato 28 settembre 2019

ROUND #11, RUSSIA, FEATURE RACE: I'M RIGHT WHEN I CALL HIM QUICK NYCK

Good afternoon people! 
Quick Nyck started the Feature Race with a bang, and finally he made it to the title! He deserved it! LouLou had an interesting battle with the Chinese Emperor Guan Yu Zhou and the Young Kaiser Mick, being defeated by the young German; around Lap 8 he obtained the fastest lap and finally, after a marvellous overtaking to Luca the Italian Goodfella… HE ENDED 3RD! It's his first podium in a Feature Race, what a magic moment! And now for your joy and happiness, his time: 1:53.658.
Tomorrow morning I won't be able to follow the Sprint Race, as I'm going to attend an air show in Varenna with my parents; I will review it later in the afternoon.
Have a nice Saturday evening!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento