sabato 31 agosto 2019

IN LOVING MEMORY OF ANTHOINE

Since my very first post you could understand that this is not a serious blog, it has an humoristic vein, I usually write comments to practices, qualifications and races in a funny way, I use hilarious words and I give pictoresque nicknames to the drivers. Well, this weekend I'm not able to do it. I can't do it, I don't feel like doing it.
This afternoon, while the Feature Race was underway, or I'd better say should have been underway, I was walking in Domaso with my parents. My dear friend Valeria, who I know from Instagram, wrote me a message saying that during the 2nd lap an horrible crash happened, involving Marino Sato, Juan Manuel Correa and Anthoine Hubert. Firstly I got scared about Marino Sato, who walked away from his car without injuries. The Hispano-American and the Frenchman had reported massive injuries, and the whole motorsport fandom was worried about them.
After a few hours, while I was in a restaurant having dinner, I saw a tweet with the news no one would have wanted to read. Anthoin Hubert passed away due to his injuries.
Motorsport is dangerous, I know it, I learned it as a child when I fell in love with this sport, beautiful and terrible at the same time, but when a driver or rider passes away, I always feel heartbroken, breathless and with no words.
My deepest condoleances go to Anthoine's family and friends, as well as to the other FIA F2 drivers and team managers.
R. I. P. Anthoine Hubert, 22/09/1996 - 31/08/2019

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento