domenica 14 luglio 2019

ROUND #7, GREAT BRITAIN, SPRINT RACE: ALMOST WINNER, ALMOND-SHAPED-EYED WINNER

WHAT A RACE!!! Our Swiss kitten took the lead when the race started. He made such a superb job, scoring tons of fastest laps and defending himself from the attacks of the Almond-Shaped-Eyed Knight and Quick Nyck. 
Unfortunately, with 3 laps to go, the Almond-Shaped-Eyed Knight stole him the first position and won the race. Our kitten ended 2nd, with a time of 1:42.368, and Quick Nyck completes the podium. 
You showed good things on the VickySilveStone Circuit, and I'm proud of you.
I'm not sure if I will be able to review the Budapest round, as in those days I will be on my way to Germany for my summer journey. I will tell you what I will decide to do.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento