venerdì 29 marzo 2019

ROUND #1, BAHRAIN, QUALIFICATIONS: 100 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER

O. M. G.!!!
For the first time, ladies and gentlemen… LOULOU WILL START FROM THE FRONT ROW! Yes, he qualified 2nd with a time of 1:40.871! In front of him, as the sun does in the famous Neapolitan song "O Sole Mio", there is an Italian goodfella, Luca Ghiotto, who I personally met in Monza back in 2013, when he was racing in the now-defunct Formula Renault 2.0 Alps. Behind Knight Louis there is Quick Nyck. Jack the Anglo-Korean is 5th, and he's followed by Louis' personal samurai, Nobuharu Matsushita. Miss Tatiana and Raghu are still in the last positions.
I'm sure there will be an epic race tomorrow. The season couldn't have a better start… are you itching to follow is tomorrow?

P. S.: In case you're wondering why I named this post "100 Is The Magic Number", I can explain you why: this is the 100th post on "Louis The Swiss Star". Thank you for supporting me, believing in me and cheering me up. Without you I would have never arrived there.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento