sabato 1 dicembre 2018

2018 POST-SEASONAL FIA F2 TESTING, DAY 3: LET'S END WITH A SMILE!

Hello! For this year this will be my last post about activities on track. This was the last of the three days of post-seasonal testing in Yas Marina.
In the morning Louis completed 25 laps, ending 10th with a time of 1:52.402. But the best thing happened in the afternoon, in which our hero topped the classification with a time of 1:49.638 and 29 laps under his belt! I'm so proud of him, he couldn't end these three days in a better way...
Actually, my blogger duty for this year is officially over. Or better, it's over when it comes to races and testing. In December and January I will post some new chapters of Racing To The Future and some posts about me as a motorsport fan. Keep on following me! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento