mercoledì 3 ottobre 2018

MY FIRST LITTLE BIG LOVE - #3: FINALLY, I CAN SEE HIM AGAIN

The Formula One season started. I woke up early in the morning to watch the Australian Grand Prix live on TV. Every time the Minardi box was framed, my heart was fluttering. Well, surely Roy wouldn't have attended every Grand Prix, as he had school commitments too, but I always hoped to see him. Finally... I felt my heart in my throat. My prince was by his daddy's side. He was so handsome! I blew a kiss to the television. When the race came to an end, my mother told me: "Let's dress up, today we have lunch at grandma's house" I decided to wear the white dress I had when I danced with Roy in Tel Aviv, which, I don't know why, I had not worn since that evening.
Surely you know that love takes your appetite away. It happened to me too. "Janet, why aren't you hungry?" "There is no a reason. I don't feel like eating" "Do you feel unwell?" "No, I'm not ill" "But there's something wrong! You've always eaten my food..." I didn't have the courage to say her that I was in love with an Israeli boy. My stomach and my mind could do nothing in front of my heart in love.
The season went on and, when the F1 Circus arrived to Europe, I attended several races with mum. We met again Chanoch, who remembered about us, but unfortunately Roy was not with him. However, Chanoch became a close friend of us, and invited my mother and me to visit him and his family in Budapest sometimes.
Meanwhile, the 2005 Hungarian Grand Prix was about to come... it would have been the best race weekend of my life. Not only for Chanoch's laps... 
One evening, while we were having dinner, the phone rang. My mother answered and when she came back to the table she announced: "Janet, I have great news!" "What?" "I let you guess" "Will Chanoch attend the Hungarian race?" "In a certain way... yes, he will. But only in the free practices!" "Cool!" "And we will go out for dinner in Budapest with Roy and him!" My heart was beating faster and faster... On the plane from London to Budapest, I was so excited. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento