venerdì 28 settembre 2018

ROUND #11, RUSSIA, FREE PRACTICE: RUSSIAN PRIVET

Привет! Welcome to Sochi!
Russia is one of the countries I love most. I never visited it, but I'm deeply in love with its culture and literature. I've read almost all the novels by Tolstoj and Dostoevskij, and one of my early teenage's celebrity crushes was Vitalij Petrov. And during my high school years I fell in love with Russian boys so many times.
But we are here to talk about F2 free practice... First of all I'm sorry to announce that Roy won't attend the last two rounds of the season in Sochi and in Abu Dhabi due to his problems of panic attacks, of which he suffered also back in 2013 and 2014, when he was competing in FIA F3.
Our knight Louis, who for the Monza weekend was named Gigi and now comes back to his real name, started wonderfully, setting the early pace, but when the session went on he was constantly in the second part of the group. He juggled between 14th and 15th position and ended 15th with a time of 1:49.533. The best time belongs to Lando Norris, who will be a McLaren driver next year.
See you later for qualifications!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento