venerdì 31 agosto 2018

ROUND #10: ITALY, FREE PRACTICE: GIGI'S STRANGE SESSION

Ciao a tutti ragazzi! This race is very important to me. Not only because I'm Italian, it's also because it's held close to my old home, in which I lived with my mother until 2002, before joining my dad in Abbadia Lariana, and in which my maternal grandparents still live. I remember that when the Grand Prix was underway, the wind used to bring the sound of engines to our open windows.
Only for this weekend, Louis will change his name to Gigi, as Gigi is an Italian hypocoristic for the name Luigi, the Italian version of Louis. Monza is his favourite circuit, he knows it very well. And after this long prologue, let's talk about the free practice session. Gigi did a good job for most of the time, he has always been among the first positions and topped the group for a while too! Unluckily he fell down to 16th position, but when finally he managed to climb the classification until 8th place, he fell down again to 13th. He ended with a time of 1:35.216. The best time of the session belongs to Sergio Sette Camara.
See you in some hours, I will talk you about the qualifications! Ciao!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento